Saturday, July 17, 2010

Konnichiwaaaaaaaaa ! Today morning , woke up bout 1030. Went to wash up , use com awhile den ate breakfast. 1200+ , went out to expo ! (: went to food fare and the something like pc show which sells cameras , notebooks , and etc . Thninkinq of buying camera . I also helped Yuhui to take the advertisement on cameras ! (: after that , lunched at lerk thai restaurant. I ordered pandan chicken. Yummmmmmy. That reminds me of penang ! I last ate it at penang , still remember that there were about 15 people together that time. The enviroment and the food there was AWESOME ! hehe , back to the topic . :D After lunch , headed to airport terminal 3. Shopshop. Bought a necklace at minibits , bought some tibits at fair price , went to CandyEmpire and bought chocolates !!! (: Just reached home. Gonna go bathe soooooooon . Byeeeeeeee !