Heyy sweetie readers :D im back to post. Went school today. Assembly and first period were swapped. During pe , cross-country run. 3.4km for girls and 4.3km for boys (: rannnnnnnn ! ~ sweat like maddd -.- supppper tired after running. Went for recess den all the lessons continued as per normal. Shall not elaborate. After school , lunched in school canteen den went to ava for teacher's day rehersal. We haven't even memories the lyrics. HAHAS (: After rehersal , chit-chat awhile den me and reginald wanted to go liao. Walked to sp together while the others still in school (: reached sp , walked pass mac , saw Amelia , Louisa and Shimin. Wavedddddddddddd to them (: and we were on our way .................................................................... trained back home. Just had my dinner. Now texting . Just did maths homework too !! I feel like going to watch yog volleyball tmrrrrrrrrrrrr !! :( no more tickets. Sad la ... hais ............................ catching Unriddle tonight ! byee (:
Love the chorus of " Love the way you lie "
Short and sweet (:
(chorus)
Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts
Just gonna stand there
And hear me cry
But that's alright
Because I love
The way you lie
I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie