Thursday, August 26, 2010
Hiaaaaaai (: Just finished mt homework and back on blogging ! Today morning had pre-performance for teacher's day again ! (: Love the performance by 4E1 ! (: nicccccccccccccccccccccceeeee ~ maths teacher not here again. Had relief teacher. Did our own things. During literature , did two test. While doing , my phone rang -.- luckily its on silent (: hehe. CLD , the trainers were here again. Did some activities. Bell rang , school ended. Went to ssc for lunch and homed. Now is kind of erm , nothing to do. Oh yeahhhhhh ! Time fly so fast ... today is already the last day of the Youth Olympic Games. I didnt got to go and watch any of the matches. Only on teevee. So sad....and I wana buy the mascot of Merly and Lyo but .. out of stocks in all outlets :( SAD LA ! I wana buy ! Anyone knows where or which places do sell all YOG items ? (: Hais..todays the closing ceremony..only got to watch on teevee -.- Sigh . Shall end here for today. Bye .