Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Heys ! (: I'm back ! Currently using phone to blog. On comp just now to do literature homework and chat awhile on msn (: after off-ing the comp then realised I haven't emailed teacher the project. On-ed comp again and put in my memory ard but it just don't work -.- hais , nvm I'll try tomorrow morning if I have time (: ohh yeah , today in school , had FUN ! (: during art lesson , patch up on our clay cups (: we went to purposely dirtied and went around touching others face and hands (: me and Reginald got faces with clay and also some of the others then we were punished by Cher to clean the sink -.- but had fun it's okay (: last period , had angel and mortal games again (: HAHA. Had cca today too ! VI not in school (: combined game with npcc and ncc. Nothing much (: shall go to sleep soon. Goodnight (: