Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Never enough

Hi ... back ! Spend 50 over bucks today heart pain :'( Jolynn went Universal Studio ! I'll go for my third one next year :P Haha ! Went bought new home , decorations and stuffs for my tortise. I owned two :D weettss. Off to Serangoon. New opened shopping mall. Netxxx. Its kinda croweded though. Having a hard time finding the Food Republic -_- managed to find it. Had Pepper Lunch for lunch , orange juice ! :D off shopping ! Went out today , my motive was to buy nail polish , mask , hair band and screen protector for my phone ! Hais ... only managed to get two of them. All mirror screen protector sold out :( :( :( soon , headed home ! Time passed so fast , its been one month and its December tomorrow. I got nothing much more to type .................


Always , me.

No comments:

Post a Comment