Monday, December 6, 2010

And here we go WOW !

Hey there ! I'm back ! Is this soon enough ?! Haha ! :D Ohhh yeah , out for lunch at town. Shopped then headed amk hub. Sis went to buy converse shoes ! Suddenly saw my cousin and her son (my nephew) Darren and Denis ! how coincidence :D haha ! Very long never see them. Nephew all very shuai liao eh :D hehe , talk awhile and off continue shopping :D later saw them again :D with girlfriend leh lol :D hahahahah ! :D



Soon , walk down to central , collected the stamp or .. I should called it a chop. So yeah collected that and headed home ! Noooooowwwww blogging ! Oh yeah , yesterday's Star Search was awesome right ?! Did you catch it ?! If not go xinmsn and watch it nooooww haha ! Its awesome ! :D Its hilarious too ! Laugh like mad la me :D HAHA ! :)



Its 8.09pm nowww ! I'll be catching up Break Out later ! It loooooooooooks real nice in their commercial.

If you're free and the word b.o.r.e.d. came to your mind , watch some shows. They'll relax your mind and keep you accompanied. haha ! Ohhh yeah this is not an advertorial to the shows uh ! I'm just lack of things to say haha !



Then i'll be off for now. Byeee guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment