Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve!!!!!!!

Presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is my presents???!??!?!??!?!??!??!!??!?!?!??!?!? Woooppppppssss, HAHA! :) Did last minute shopping for Christmas presents at J8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Know what, I was like standing outside a gift shop, I turn around without realising there's a camera behind me -_- the media corp people were interviewing the shoppers! Omg, did i get caught in it????!?!??!?!?!?!?!??! better not :P

Shopppppppppppppppppppp!!! Kinda nice shopping alone :D Spent 30 over bucks! Headed homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee after that! :)

How did I celebrate Christmas???!!?!?!??!?!?! HAHA! With my family :D Although only the few of us, we still enjoyed ourselves! :) BBQ chicken!!! It was like supppper black!!! CHRISTMAS LOG CAKES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLACK PEPPER PRAWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COCKTAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Was supper full tonight!!! Ate 13 over prawns, A large piece of cake, shared two large bottles of cocktail with sister, ate rojak too -_- omg!!! Later fat :P

Snapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeedddddddd photos tooo! :D Maybe uploading or not, depends bah :) needa gooo! Byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment