Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Feeling better?!

YayYay! Good news!!! I'm back! Feeling much better! :)

Shall continued about yesterday yeah. Morning, went to JB. Sleep all the way when I'm in the car. Reached JB house, took some pills and off to sleep again. Left around 6pm. In the car, didn't sleep anymore. Near Malaysia immigration, started texting. When going down the slope, feeling very uncomfortable............and here I go..........vomited in the car :( but luckily my mum pass me a plastic bag in time :) heheh, finally reached home, vomited again -_- hais...my temperature shooting up, no choice, went to visit the doctor. Was the last customer :P haha! Omg, there's anti-biotic :( home after that, took medicine and off to sleep.

Today, woke up!!! Fever is going down down down :D HAPPY HAPPY ! ~ But sore throat was worse -_- and.....................................................didn't go for today's council meeting + some games. Hais...will be going for the Sec 1 registration tomorrowwwww! :)

Not going anywhere today :) hehehhe,

I think thats all I have today. Byeeeee ~

No comments:

Post a Comment