*Wink Wink* people! Just had dinner and bathed. Guess what I did in the afternoon????!!!!!!???!?!?!?!?!??
Yeaaaaaa, yesssss, yeapppppp! I went for my second rebonding!!! Woot woot! :D Its niceeeeee :D Hair turned straight again :D Was kinda wavy previously. muahhahhahaahhahahahahahhahahahahah ~ I'm going crazy :P but..........................................
My fringe looks different :P Abit like bangs but not bangs :D hehehhehe, it's layered!!! Longer then bangs!!! HAHA! :) Around 2pm, went to a salon near my house. Asked for the price. It's reasonable. 99 bucks. Much more cheaper then my first which was 140 bucks :) Ohhhhh, so yeah, started rebonding. Kinda like the hair stylist who served me. She's not too rough and she's good in cutting :) Was kinda bored sitting there, the hair stylist put those creams let it to stand for awhile, wash, put again, wash, did the straightening, put again, dry, and finally its done after the three hours! :) guess what I did within the three hours.....
Hmmmm...I text text text ~ flipped the magazine, look here look there :P Hahaha, then I was like ohmygod -_- phone low batt. My hair was done earlier then my sister although we started together. I was texting texting ~ suddenly realise red alert phone left 2% -_- wooppss. A message came. Was typing the reply and...........*black out* no batt -_- heheh, this taught me not to go out without your phone fully charged :P Sat there waited for sister................finally she's done, payed at the counter and headed homeeee! heheh, sister has the same hair style as me :) we're real twins nowwww! ~ Woooooppps what shit am I saying?! We're already twins haha! :D
Came homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ after dinner and bathed, I'm here now talking to YOUUUUUUU! :D heheh..
That's all I have for you todayyyy!
Wave ~
I hope this is long enough :D Longer entries next time!
Waves, KaiQi.
No comments:
Post a Comment