Out today! Cousins coming to Singapore for a week! woot woot! :D morning woke up, wash-up, dress up, out with my family! Down to town area! Waited for cousins arrival at the hotel! :D Went to fetch them at their hotel around 12.30pm. Wooooops, its been a year since I last saw them :D
Off for lunch! Was suppper duppper hungry! Off to amk hub, had lunch at the soup restaurant :D then went home home! :D "can guan" my house then off to Marina! Parked car at Marina Sands! My cousins went to have a look in the Casino. After that , meet then out looking at the sceneries! :) Beautiful!!! ^_^ went to car, headed orchard! ~
Its around 4pm when were there. Shop Shop Shop! :D My cousin's husband, bought a Louis Vuitton handbag for her! Omg rich :P heheheh, after all that crazy shopping, its around 7+,8pm. At this time, the Christmas season, the place is exceptionally pretty in the evening when all the Christmas lightnings were switched on :) pretty ~
By then, our stomach were all rumbling, off for dinner at Lai Huat. Famous for its blachan fish! HAHA! Nice nice ~ eat till full, send cousins back to hotel and headed home. Omg, thats a tiring and awesome day out walking shopping eating! HAHA! :D
PHOTOS????!!!?!??!?!??!???!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!??!??????!!! Of course I did not forget what I've promised. :) I've snapped 84 today. Not very much like other days. :( but here are some before I go :)












This is the building with 75 floors???????!!!!! Wow thats high !!!!! :)










Here's the lightings! Pretty ~ Down for more! :)


WOW! I love this! Its like STARS falling :)

No comments:
Post a Comment