Just came home after school and I'm back blogging :) How's your school day???!!! Had fun? :) Mine was not bad :D Kinda busy as a councillor today. So yeah, was alright today :) Saw a lot of new Secondary One students! Make friends with some of them too!
I'm now Secondary Two! Saw some of the male seniors, they promoted to Secondary three this year! They wore long pants le! Omg, look so much matured :P hehehe, looking back, last year, I was once that blur and nervous for the new school, new enviroment, new friends! Now, one year had passed. Haha! :P During teacher and students interaction time, had circle time. Talked about how we spend our time during the holidays :) Ohhh yeah, my class have two new students joining us too! Hope to know them better when time goes by :)
So, today feel kinda refresh for the new year! Looking forward to more exciting events coming up! In the mean time, needa work real hard for my Mother tongue and Science! Arghhh! ~ Streaming this yearrr! Pure science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm coming :P I'll try my best, you reading this post now, must work hard too uh! All the best to all students! Strive for excellence :D omg, why am I saying "all the best" in all my recent post??! Nevermind haha! :) Thats all people! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment