Afternoon, evening readers! Its now 4.20pm. Surprizingly, I'm blogging now yeah. Blogging much more earlier then usual. Guess what! No homeowork! Hehe that's why :) School was smooth today! One little thing that makes me go crazy! :P HAHA! Not actually...it's the weather! Cold! Make me freeze. HAHA! Couldn't take it. Borrowed jacket from Reginald. So stupid of me to not bring jacket today :P I'm so gonna bring tomorrow! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ Wednesday is getting near!!! I've a strong feeling that wednesday gonna be awesome :P HEHE! Hope so :)
Hmmm...to all who is celebrating Chinese New Year, have your done all your spring cleaning? Have your done your shopping for CNY cookies, crackers, beers, oranges?????! HAHA! My house is full of them! Boxes of beers! Boxes of oranges! Packets of soft drinks! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
I want braces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want DSLR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHH noooooooooo ~ so random of me :P HAHA! I'm saving money. Wooohooo ~ argh. Don't know how to continue. Shoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment