Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cry me a river

Sad sad sad news to begin with... :( for this common test that just over, I failed two main subjects for the moment. Failed wonderfully for math and chinese. We got our math result early in the morning, first period. My heart sanked when I saw the red mark written on the paper. Extremely upset and disappointed with myself. After math, headed up for chinese lesson. Couldn't control my saddness, my tears rolled down :( :( :( sigh........................................................................... Here we got our chinese results. Add on to my saddness.

Hais...did I not studied hard enough? I think so. All my friends managed to get at least a pass. But me??? Get a piece of shit :( That's what I deserve...fine...math teacher said we needa brush up on our math and called us to redo the chapters. FINE. I'll redo ALL! Readers, see this!!! I want my As back! :( Math is the only subject I can score but it ended up like this...

SIGH. 

After my rehersal today, headed home with sister. Broke the news to my mum and dad. My mum says "Hmmm.....try harder next time." My dad says "Nevermind, as long as I see that you're working hard, it's alright if you failed. Exams is not everything." Both of them didn't get angry neither they scolded me but...I feel bad. Sigh...I feel that I let them down.

Probably I really can't self study. Probably I need tuition??? Sigh...................Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment