Wednesday, March 30, 2011

One in a million

It's been days since I last blogged :O Days have been real fine! On songs these days! Enjoying my life too! :) music is my life! Ah, this is random :P hehe.

Today, nervous till I nearly peed on my pants >< Sports day Heats at Woodlands Stadium after school. Lunched with 15 monsters at KFC and flew to stadium. I went to the ladies twice before my race >< This is embarressing to say out but.................it's okay la :) 400m, first time taking part in long distance, of course will be a little nervous, scared? C division, includes secondary one students, afraid might lose to them and it's like.......:P omg. Race started with jogging. Started sprinting for the last 150m. To my surprise, 3rd! Congrates me :) seriously, this is my first time getting into top 3 for a race >< I'm always the last two for my last years' race :( hehe. 

Just for laugh!
One of my friend asked what position I got for the race.
I said "You guess! :)"
My friend says "If not wrong, should be 5th bah :)"
I said "WHATTTT??? 3rd :)"
My friend says "Wah, you look like those who bo lat bo lat like that, no power to run. :P"
Then I was like -_-" WHATTTTTT????!?!?!!??!?! HAHA! :)

I'll continue another time! baby baby baby ohhhhhhhh..baby baby baby nooooo ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment