Saturday, March 19, 2011

WARM!


Let me elaborate more on the photo above! From the top left, Jolynn, Vincent, Eugene, William. This photo is shoot by Noel. She uses her DSLR to zooooooooooom and random snapped! OMG! It's nice right????! I'm just behind them! Can see my feet in the photograph >< Ahhhh, sadly didn't capture my face :( Look at their expression! CUTEEEE! Scream your hearts out! ^_^

So warm today! Grrrrrrrr. It's only past three short days and I missing the rides and the fun and the laughter we had at Universal Studio! I miss the wind there! I miss the craziness of us! I miss our laughters! I miss the rides! I miss the foot print that we've created there! >< this is nonsense, i know :)

Ohhh yea, couldn't make it for William's birthday celebration at chalet today. :( hmmmm, and YEAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AMELIAAA! ~ :)



No comments:

Post a Comment