Sunday, April 10, 2011
ohmygod
It's so so so long since I last updated my blog. Ahh. I'm back hah. Last few days, a lot of wonderful events! :) Shoot loads of photographs. You see none course I'm lazy to upload but there'll be some before I end this post. Hmmm... 5 April, was my birthday! There day when I turned 14! Received bags of presents in school early in the morning. Was asked to go school earlier that they. WOW! My dearest friends surprised me! They bought cake to celebrate! :) Thanks all sweetys! Eugene and Yawhui planned it, I surposed :) THANKYOUU! :) At night that day, celebrated with my parents and sister! :) Couldn't express how happy I was but, I'm EXTREMELY HAPPY! :D
On 8 April, it was school's Sports Day! Planted myself in the crowded Woodlands Stadium early in the morning. Was kind of excited though I was only participating in one of the track events. Hmmm, did you know that I lost in the 400m C girls finals? Hmmm, I was sad that day but..It was over. I'm gonna try again next year :) So yea, I participated in relay team of 100m. Was a good race though we my team didn't make it to the top three. Had good memories to keep! That day, I was the standby for first-aiding service too! Stood around at the finishing line. After the B girls 400m race, all the girls got leg cramps and stuffs. Omg! Was real busy then. Helping to get drinks, spray, icing the muscles and they did some slight stretching. :) Mum didn't allow me to bring my darling dslr :( hmmm its alright, I shall end my post here. byebye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment