Monday, May 16, 2011

Off to post exam activities...

Visual Art is OVER. SA1 examinations has officially ended. Brought along with me some colouring materials to school today. I didn't know that we are having our art exam in the CLASSROOM! omg. There is a bucket of water placed in front of the classroom. When we needs it, we are to walk in front to get the water. We are seated in our examination format to do our painting and drawing. The table is small, my eraser dropped, followed by my pen them my marker. Doing in the art room will be much better with the tables combined. :) Hmmm...there's good news! Math teacher told us we've done very well for our math! I'm more then happy to know my results! ^^ Since tomorrow is a public holiday, we'll have to wait till Wednesday to check our scripts! Ohhh...I'm looking forward to it! :) After school, friends and I headed to our homes, had lunch, changed and out for a movie! Time to let your hair down and celebrate! Went to buy movie tickets, watched a movie, FAST & FURIOUS 5! It's awesome you know? The sound effects, the movements is seriously FAST & FURIOUS! ^^ laughed in the teather!!! It flows with some sense of humour! Catch it sometime when you're free. :) after the movie, time to shop! Bought shirts from UNI QLO! It's cute haha! Mickey :P bought for mummy too! I'm good right :D accompanied Jolynn to send her phone for repair. The service is really slow :P haha. Went to Mos burger then to Mr. Bean! Bought beancurd back for family! ^^ Boarded the train with huiyi and home sweet home! Spend much money today :( Oh yea, I've something to share... While I'm waiting for huiyi at the platform in the afternoon, a guy approahed me and ask questions like 'If you've a male friend who wears ladies undergarment and mini skirt, what will you do?' and 'If I wore that, how am I able to get a girlfriend?' I was like OHMYGOD and walked off. Hmmm...in this world, there are many (not trying to be offensive) but, 'weird' people. I don't blame them, I believed they wouldn't want it too. This is the first time I got such questions :P haha. Time for much shopping trips in town. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment