Monday, May 23, 2011
Tiring...
In school today, extreme tired! Seriously tired now. But, since I on the laptop for songs, I'll type a little one now. Went through eight hours of English Package for Batam today. I won't say it isn't fun but, alright. Stucked in the hall from the morning 8:30am till mid afternoon! Sat in the hall till my butt aches while listening to the talks. I find today's talk kind of interesting! There's a group of women that managed to climb Mount Everest! They show photographs that were shoot when they were there and reaching the submit! I admire their way of looking at things, and not afraid of losing their lifes! haha. After school, attended council investiture rehersal till 6pm! I AM VERY TIRED. Headache is down on me the whole day!! :( Sigh, hope tomorrow will be better! :) That's for now. Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment