Back from camp! I can say that this is the most relaxed camp I have ever had. On Friday night, we choreograph all the rotation and stuffs for the drills. Teachers deliver us supper at around 10pm. Sat down together, had the supper and off to wash up. Followed by watching some clips on schools drills. It was around 12am. We were all chatting a way. Some of us lay our sleeping bags on the floor and we all started playing cards. Guess what we stopped around 2+, 3am. We all laughed like crazy people! I snapped some photos too! Really had lots of fun that night, indeed enjoyable! I think I slept around 4am and woke up at 7am. 3 HOURS???!
Today, wash up headed mac at sunplaza for breakfast. We were back to school around 9am. Sir brought us through some activities and continued with drills and finally the choreographed fancy drills. Can see that we as a unit did improved in our drills. HAPPY!
We broke camp around 2pm. home sweet home! ohmygod I missed my bed! First thing, bathed, had lunched and watch On The Fringe on msn of yesterday's episode! The show is awesome you know! *thumbs up! Looking forward to the next episode! In the evening, after practising the piano, I lay on my bed using my phone. Without knowing I doze off to my lalaland. Luckily I woke up in time to have my dinner and head for piano class. Should go and catch up on my sleep! GOODNIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment