Evening readers! Something to share with your today! :)
Let me begain...
Yesterday around evening, my family and I were in the car heading to Expo. Halfway on the high way, my dad's car metre hit high, the car became very warm. My dad stopped the car at the side lanes and we all got off. There were steam coming out of the car, greeny liquid oozing out from the side. Omg, there's even burning smell. My dad opened and check the parts where the water and all those engines, decided to call for the towing service!
Kinda scary standing at the side lanes and you can feel the wind blows when every vehicles were like on high speed driving pass you :D Waited for a while, finally saw the truck. It check my dad's car and said that it need to be repaired at the factory. Then, my mum, sister and I sat at the back of the car while dad sat on the truck and here we gooooooo ~ the truck pulling us along :P Kinda nicee just that it's a little warm :)
The driver dropped off us at the nearest Seng Kang area. Byed to car and off to Compass Point. Shopped and had dinner. Soon, went out, flag for a cab and home sweet home.
So yeah, that's something that happened yesterday :) Today, had meeting in the morning. Afternoon, out with mum dad and sister. Saw Darren and Denis on Admiralty platform :) so yeah, trained to Netxxx! Shopped! By the way, it's window shop. I didn't buy anything. I'm currently bankrupt -_- poor me :( but nevermind. After Netxxx, off to Tua Payoh. Dad went to take his car and came to meet us and headed home. Guess what........Its costs 2K to just repair that stupid problem?????!?!??!??!?!??!!!!??!?!?!?!??!?!!! So expensive -_- HAHA! :) I became kinda money face :P haha!
I shall go and have my dinner. Byeeeeee.
No comments:
Post a Comment