Afternoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
Omg, my afternoon so long :P haha, so yeah, normally im updating in the afternoon means I didn't went out gai gai :( Hais......
Had meeting in the morning. Not formal meeting, we were splitted up into groups. My group, was kinda talking about Kpop! HAHA!!! Talk talk talk then Jia En started talking about our school having ghost and stuffs like that :P After meeting, lunched at Food Court with Jolynn, Joelle, Jasmine, Noel and Reginald. Chit-chatttttttttttt ~ after lunch, I'm the only me and Jolynn headed home :( Joelle, Jasmine, Noel and Reginald heading to Party World :( Hais.....I can't go. Couldn't make it for Huiyi's Pot Luck party too...
I'm like bored now. Just now dad help out on updating some Norton things. Omg! iPhone 5 is arriving soon! Sadly no money...that's the big big big problem :P
But.....................I'll SAVE SAVE SAVE! :D
New year is in a few days time! Have you make your New Year resolutions??? :) heheh!
That's all for now. Byebye.
No comments:
Post a Comment