Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The magic hair!

HELLO readers! Looking at the title! YES! I did catch up on Rapunzel today with my sister! Omg! Did you watch? Did you? HAHA! Go catch it now now now! HAHA! The show is touching! The girl with the magic hair! She is gorgeous! Beautiful! Pretty! Cute! :)

So yeah , left home around 10+ , 11 in the morning :D don't know should go amk hub or causeway point for the movie ................ sister and I couldn't make up our mind. Decided to let the train give the answer :D which train arrived at the platform first , we'll head towards the following shopping mall. :P heheh! Train heading woodlands arrived first! yeahhhhhhhhhhh ... went causeway! Bought tickets! Showtimes on 12:40pm!

Getting a little hungry but not extreme hunger. Headed Swensen's! Ordered Calamari rings and U.S hot fries! Sadly , couldn't finish the fries and there's still lots of them. Packet them and rush up to the cinema! Shows starting! HAHA! Show ended , train home! Here I am talking to you all readers nowwwwwww! :)

Ohhhh yeah , Jolynns' heading Wild Wild Wet with her cca today. Omg! Supppper jealous. I've not been swimming for about two long years! Believe it?! HAHA! I'm so gonna go swimming .. or should I say play in the pool sooooooooooooooooon! Heheh :D

I think that's all I have for you all today.
Lastly , Breakout is awesome! Do watch it! HAHA!
BYEE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment