Thursday, December 9, 2010

Finally found it!

Is this gonna be a short post? I guess so. I'll still type. Morning , bought breakfast , ate ~ text with Jolynn :D decided to go for a movie again! With sister! Off to causeway again .... watched NARNIA ! :D awesome movie! Adventurous! :) The movie was nice but the theatre is kinda empty probably because its 3D. Its supppper cold in there :P lol.

After movie , phoned mum , bought Old Chang Kee for mum and sister. While I bought Pola sugar roll for myself !!! HAHA! Don't eat too oily :D heheh! Ohh yeah! Finally bought a new screen protector for my phone! :D heheh :)

Know what ?! My cousin and her husband , is coming to Singapore next week! Weeeeeeeeeeeettttsss! :D gotta get a chance to go around shopping , walking like mad with them! lol. Its been long since I last mat them :) heheh. Gonna be real fun next week :D haha! That's all. Longer post next time. Flew ~

No comments:

Post a Comment