Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pitch blank

Readers , I'm back. Had spaghetti for lunch , clean the house ... went out around evening. Headed east area then to Changi airport. By then , my dad , sis and I were very hungry. Headed airport , went mac and bought a large fries. Shared ~ was kinda thirsty, bought some drinks at Pola and sat there while waiting for mum. The plane haven't landed. Suddenly saw cousin! So coincidence. Sat down together and chit-chat. Then I knew that grandma , my other cousins and nephews, they went Taiwan together and arriving soon. Wow really coincidence.

Finally the plane landed , went to wait for mum then byed to cousin. Headed home. While in the car , mum told us everything that happened back there. Everyone was like tearing like mad :( hais ... hope everyone will be fine and everything will be back normal soon.

Reached home , bathed. Here am I now. Let me stop here. Thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment