Saturday, December 11, 2010

Humans can't control everything

Hi , I'm back. To start , sadly , something terrible happened yesterday. Nothing I can say but .... my condolences. :(

My mum received a call from my cousin and we all new what had happened. Burst into tears :( It happened all of a sudden ... my aunt suicide :( Gonna be kinda busy tonight. My mums' boarding tonights flight back to penang. Will reached around midnight. I'm not going back :( hais ...

Shall not talk about that anymore. Hope everythings fine back there. Continue about today. Just now went out for lunch and mum went to change some cash back. I spent some bucks on some clothings. Shit -_- gonna bankrupt soon :( lol..

I know this post is boring luh .. more interesting entires next time uh :D do look forward :D I'll be off for now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment