I'm back from camp! Three days, two nights. Hmmm...seriously I'm very tired now but I'll rest later on, will still continue this post :) Camp on 20th January, started around 1pm. Took attendance and all campers were broken up into different groups. Mix of different positions and levels. Get to know more seniors :) So yeah, had some bonding games and stuffs like that. Was kinda plain the first day...but.....I love the second day! I woke up around 5.30am. Didn't sleep well obviously. Woken up by Christy :D my eyes bleary opened. Soon, off to wash-up and changed. Then to assemble in the parade square. While listening to what Mr Mike is saying, I nearly doze off. Was seriously very sleepy. :P after that, will be our breakfast!!! Yessssssssssssss.........best part, we were back to our own position groupings. I was back with the councillors! We had games, talks, sharing and pressentation by our seniors! I seriously enjoyed it. :) just before dinner, we had a little competition. So called "drama" each group set-up a stall as given the topic, there will be student "KaraGunis" walking around in the hall, we can buy stuffs from them to decorate our stall and make it as creative as possible. After setting up, YeaRam went around gonna grade our stall and we need to like act as we are the owner and she is the customer. Ermmm...is kinda hard to explain though. If I manage to get the videos or photos taken, will post to let your have a look. It is super funny and real interesting :D After dinner, here comes the A.W.E.S.O.M.E part! Night concert! We got students, seniors, up on stage singing trend songs! OHMYGOD! That time, the whole atmosphere were like so HIGH! When Ilham was on stage solo singing "Just the way you are", everyone cheered! Everyone went up on stage to sing along with him! It's like everyone had gone crazy! :P in the background, you will be able to hear all those wooo wooo sound coming all around :) I seriously enjoyed myself that night!
Time really really flies! I'm now at home typing this post. With a milo straw in my mouth HAHA! Want some milo? :P So yeah, today was the last day of camp! Woke up, a lot of people were late for the morning "opening address". We were punished running and push-ups on that suppper rough floor early in the morning! -_-" ohh yeah, and something I didn't mention just now. Throughout the whole camp, we did hundred over jumping jets and twenty over push-ups. How great and I'm now having muscle aches :P HAHA! Back to the topic, we had aour breakfast and off for our finale game! Amazing race! It was not bad :) Came back to school around 10.30am. Off to pack our stuffs, area cleaning, closing address and finally I got my darling phone back! :) I survived without it for 2 days! Break camp around 1pm. Weeeeeeeeeeee ~ :D HAHA! I got seven messages when I'm in the camp :O Headed straight home after that! :) Ohhh yeah, yesterday night around 11pm, did your watch the sky? Its so beautiful! From my school's parade square, I saw a sky of stars!!! I counted them! There are 22 of them! HAHA! Real beautiful! :) andddddd yeah, that's all for the Emerging Leaders Camp. Look forward to the next camp at Batam! :D By ending this post with something "great", there are tons of homework waiting for me. That's all. Bye :)
No comments:
Post a Comment