Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Flooded my mind!

Bloops! Evening! Sorry for not posting for the past few days. Homeworks have been piling up like mad. I finally took out some time to keep this blog alive. I'll try to blog regualrly like last time alright? :)

Hmmmm, how's school? Stressful? Some of my sceondary three seniors told me that sec 3 life will be stress like mad! OHMYGOD! Hmmm jiayou everyone! School was alright today. School ended around 2pm. Headed straight home. Had my lunch, sit in front of my table, stacks of homework on the table, started doing them. Continued that till around 5pm. Wanted to buy something from the popular. Out to causeway with my sister. Saw Yu Hui while taking up the escalator :) Reached causeway, while walking into the shopping mall, near "long john silver", saw someone who looks familar. Look carefully and realised she's JAMI! My long lost Kindergarden friend! OHMYGOD! It's like 7 over years, we mat at last. We "hello" to each other! We saw each other in a distance and there's a lot of people here and there. Soon, disappeared. Opps! If we bumb into each other in one of the shops instead of walking and saw one another, we might have chat for awhile :) HEHEHE!

Off to popular to buy file for cca use. Shopped around. Came to causeway like dont know how many times in a week :P HAHA! But still feel nice walking outside after hours of homework :D walk walk, was actually only wanted to buy a file and thats all but ended up spending money on acceriories from HELEN and nail polish from The Face Shop. I think next time I should bring the exact amount of money needed for the stuffs I want to buy. If not I'll end up spending my savings :D hehehe!

Time files again! Chinese New Year is coming! Time to collect AngBaos! Being teenagers is awesome right? Collecting red packets! :) do visitings! :) Personally, I kinda like Chinese New Year! All relatives gather together to have a nice meal! Get a chance to buy new clothes! Get to dress up nicely, enjoy the holidays! :) Sounds nice right? HEHE! ^_^

I think my post gonna end somewhere here. Tomorrow there's cca. Hopefully there will not be physical training. I'm a lazy pig who dislike running :P Some drills will be okay. HAHA! Hope to see more secondary one students joining us! Woooooooooooooooohooo! ~ Got to go pack my stuffs.That's all for today. byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment