First day, woke up early in the morning, went to school, had meeting and prepare ourselves for the programme to start. I'm a runner, followed MeiQi everywhere she goes. Started with opening address, then had ice breakers! The repective class IC played different games with their class! Bond with them and had fun with them :) A runner is kinda fun! Get to see everything that is going on. Even when someone falls or injured him/herself, we will rush there and call for the welfare. When someone cries, we need to call the welfare to comfort them :P hehe, its just the first day of the orientation and I got two bumbs on my leg :P everything ended around 4pm. Headed for cca after that. By the time I go to cca, my leg is like super duper pain. Already ran for 8 hours. Guess what, did drills and marching. Also had brefing for the coming cca open house. Finally, reached home around 6pm. Had dinner, bathed, chat for awhile and I'm off to bed.
Second day, had meeting in the morning as usual and opening address! Second day was the best! Everything was awesome! Had a lot of fun running around with MeiQi :P we solved some of the problems created by the students :D Shouted more in the second day. Get to know more secondary one students! :) thery are all real cute! Shall not elaborate more...
Let me continue for the third day which is yesterday! Laughed alot seriously! I brought camera! And of course it is with me the whole day! Morning had meeting and up to the hall! :) All the students were like suppper hyper course there's outdoor amazing race and finale water games. It's a good thing that they're excited la :) Now, time for photos!
Councillors leading the secondary on students! :D telling them what they will be doing that day! :) I'm happily sitting at the back and I snapped this photo!
OMGGGG! This photo is so FAILL~ hais...the vice principle giving a speech. Secondary one students, was the speech about uh? :P
Soon, the speech ened and were splitted into the classes, played ice breakers! Class ICs leading the class! I bet your have funnnn right? and here I gooooooooooooo ~ Running like mad women around the school hall and snapping pictures! :P
Walk walk walk and bumb into sweetie Jolynnnnnnnnnnn ~ Snapppppppppppp! :)
JASMINEEEEEEE~ Jas Jas ponytail !!!!!!!!!!!!! :) HAHA! By the time I snapped this photo, I've lost! Where is MeiQi?????????????????????????????????!!?!??!? Omg! I'm a bad runner :P
OMG! The flash so brightttt! My eye -_- HAHAHAH! Huiyi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and meeeee ^_^
Walked to class 1A2 and bumbed into Kim and Siti! :) Niccce photo nice right??????? MUAHAHA.
OMGG! This is cute :P Captured Suthan explaning the game to the cute cute students :P
Reginald!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How's your classs??????!!!??!?!? Awesome? :P
IA2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What game your playing/?????? Can I join? MUAHAHHAHAH! :)
I'm running all over the place snapping photos! And I caught this! Kenny WHAT YOU DOING UH???? Eh, give me sweets! :)
1E1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Strong theme work :)
Two C.U.T.E Sec onessssss!
Run Run Run ~ and saw Joelle sitting in the middle of the hall HAHA! Snapped this! Did Kenny bully you? HAHA! Jk ~
Jolynn????!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!? Laugh until too thirsty liao uh?????? HAHAHAHAHA! I'm thirsty tooooo! Uploading photos like madddddddddd :)
TWO TWINNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !
Finally run run run snapp snapp snapp and I'm out of the hall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MeiQi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I a good runner???? HAHA!
Waiting for reccess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! SURIA!!!!! You saw my camera???? HEHE!
1E1 Rockkkkksssss right??????! HAHAHAHHAHH!
1E2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing class cheer!!!!! I'm suppose to be the IC for this class if I didn't be the runner! MUAHAHA!
Kennyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Jiayou woah! Time for all sec 1s and game ICs, class ICs to go for reccess!!!
So yeah, the above picture is taken outside school we're heading towards different stations such as Canberra Park, Julogtoon CC, Sembwang bus interange etc, to let the game ICs set-up their games! Guess what, MeiQi and I didn't go for any breakfast or reccess and we needa runnnn all the way out and such a long time. I'm Hungryyyyyyyy! I need fooooooooddddd!
Finally reached Julogtooon CC!!!! Jiayou game ICs!!! :)
YESSS! Huiyi caught my camera!!!!
Are your tired?????!??!?!??!?! I am!!!! I'm hungryyyyyyyy! And so we kept running running running! To different stationnnnnnnnssss!
Waiting for the traffic lights and I snapped this. MeiQi got a call from Kenny that there's something going on in the school and we needa rush back to school when we are like very near to the Sembawang bus interchange???????? OMGGG!
Keep on runningggg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MeiQi and I finally reached school and MeiQi settled everything. Soon, the amazing race 2 started! All students went out of school! Had their gamessss! It's like around 10.30am. Im hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ~ :( MeiQi and I went out of school to different stations to check if all the games is going well. And we reached Canberra park! Meet william again. Snapped this photo! OMGGGG! Look at home! Stole so many tapes from the seniors! :P
Now, I'm getting lazy to type -_- your hor, very relax hor, sit down in front of the comp, see photos!!! I'm going mad typing :P happy scrolling !
She's cute right? HAHA! Nicole what you doing?????!?!?!??!?!??!!??!?!?!??!?!?!!??!?! :P
Meet Joelle somehow on the way! :) how was your running?????????!?!?!?!? HEHEHEHEHEH! :P I look real weird here.
What a cutteeee game! Don't kiss until each other uh! :P
OMGGG! What your looking at???!??!!?!??!?!?!??!?!?! Did something drop down into the bush??? :D
Noel! Jiayouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Soon, MeiQi and I gathered the muslim boys and brought them back to school. Settle them down and will soon letting them off to their friday prayers. MeiQi you alright???????????? Gastric okay le ma?
Time flew real fast amazing race ended and all secondary ones students came back to school. Waiting for lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm suppper hungry! argh! snapped this photo! 1A2! :D
Look at the picture above! The floor is wet! Everyone is bear footed! :D I bet your have lots of fun right? HAHA! Sadly I didn't join in the finale game. Which is water bombs!!! MeiQi was not feeling well. Accompanied her :) It's alright la, will always get the chance to play next time! :D HAHA!
Your can't get wet but I bet your have a lot of fun in the other games right? :)
Stinky shoes :P HAHA! Soon, the finale game ended, everyone rushed to the toilet to change out of their wet clothes. We went around checking if everyone is done then off to hall to assemble for closing address. Three days of fun is over. That's so fast. There's a saying, "when you're having fun, time flies like nobody's business." HAHA! :) everything ended, went to council room to get my stuffs and off to change into my cca full uniform. Omg! I look real weird in that! Off to cca open house. Prepared ourselves.
Soon, the secondary ones came down for the cca open house. We went around pulling students to join RedCross! :P Shouting like mad! It's very crowded and music playing real loud! FUNNNNNN! The atmosphere is real high! :D
SHANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come back sembwang!!!! :) hehe!
The day is getting dark! Soon, parents started strolling in. We went around "pulling" students again. Ohhh yeah, before that, around 6pm, teachers orderd pizza for our dinner. Ate them and guess what, we did drills! Marching and turning! I was like OHHHMYYYYGODDDD! My leg is like breaking soon and drills again? :P HAHA! My toes have bleasters! :( Real pain! Muscle aching toooooo! Poor me :( but still did la :)
Waiting excitedly for NCC's performance! :)
RedCross and NPCC! Jia En and meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)
Group photo requested by me! :P HAHA! Everything ended around 8pm. Went to change out of my full uniform and straight hommmeeeeeeee! Real tired! -_- sleepy! Whole body aching like mad. Went home, bathed and I'm off to bed :D Thats all for the three days! :)
Overall, I had lots of funnnn! With, MeiQi, my dear friends, all the councillors, and the secondary one students!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment