Monday, January 10, 2011

It's raining it's falling ~

No assembly, eh, I meant have but school ended around a hour earlier then usual due to O level results released. Wonder if the students were very nervous?! Ohmygod. Can't imagine how would I feel in 3 years time. :) haha!


Today, lesson were as usual :) but I found out that I enjoy all the lessons :D heheheh! That's a great thing right?! HAHA! Hmmm...


School ended around 2pm. Had lunch in the canteen. Went ava room for council meeting. Meeting ended around 5pm. I was like shivering in the ava room. So cold ~ went out and realised it was raining heavily. Wooops! So should I bus home like a loner and needa walk in the rain to the bus stop?! HAHA! Of course not right? :P Phoned dad to pick me up! :P Feel so stupid asking a question and answering it myself muahahahh! Nevermind. :)


OH YES! I'm so excited for the Secondar One Orientation!!! It'll be awesome I guess :D Basically I'm looking forward to it! :)


OHMYGOD! Why is it still raining??????!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! argh! Hope it don't rains during orientation! :)


Just randomly saying somethings. Hmmm....that day when I visited the doctor for my stupid and irritating cough, the doctor adviced me to not sleep in air-conditioned room. So I've been sleeping with fans these days. Guess what I realised! Sleeping with fan is as much comfortable as the air condition! :) HAHA! :P


OHYEAH, readers, today might be the last post. I might be back posting probably on this Friday or Saturday :) do miss me people :P HAHA! I'll be busying in Orientation and when I go back home, might have my dinner, bathed and off to sleep. HAHA! Love sleeping these days :P


Thats all. Bye! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment