Friday, January 28, 2011

Make yourself happy!

HELLO. Sorry for not posting yesterday yea. I'm kinda busy with homework yesterday. Basically, today, school was okay :) Laughed a lot during humanities class and others too! :D after school, heavy down pour! Mum and dad came to fetch sister and I. I needa go for appointments. Hais...spine and eye lor....

Reached the hospital around 2pm. Waited for the stuffs to come back as they were all out for lunch. Soon, went to measure my height and weight and then to see the doctor. Same doctor like last time. OHMYGOD -_- I dislike him. I DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE TO HAVE A MALE DOCTOR CHECKING MY SPINE LAHHH! :@ Is not that I'm doubting his skills but whenever I go for the check up, he'll repeat the same thing he say -_-" forget it. It makes me mad.

After spine checking, off to another hospital to check my eye. Waited for hours to get it done. Tummy was rumbling by then around 5pm. Off to had our early dinner. Then, headed China Town to walk walk. Chinese New Year coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) HEHE!

Off bombs!

No comments:

Post a Comment