Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Revolving ~

SCHOOL AGAIN! :) all lessons were alright except Home Economics. After reccess, was the lesson. Went up, took out the stuffs needed. I forgotten to bring text book >< and we needa wear our apron outside before going into the kitchen. I took out my packet of teatowel and I realised, no apron in it! OHMYGOD! Didn't bring :( sad! Owned up to teacher. Hais...so careless >< ohhh yeah, changed partner for the practial too. Hong Yi my new partner :P HAHA! Supper tired today! Headed to cca, as what I said earlier, there's no physcial training but instead, did hours of foot drills! Until my legs and hands nearly drop off. Hehe, just joking la. But aching everywhere >< I bet next few weeks of training will be tough! Rehersal for achievement day. Cannot involve in council ushering :( Hais...nothing much

Hmmmm, let me stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment