Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ohhhh...

Late eveing people! School was fun! Was awesome during council! Meeting was kinda different today. Played game with the secondary threes!!! Was real funnnn! CRAZYYY! Joelle and I was kinda mad that time :P Overall, had fun! :)

I know my post is not exactly interesting nor long these days. I'm really kind of lazy to type :P hehehe, so well, everything ended around 5.40pm. Went to the locker with Jolynn. When Jolynn and I walked back outside ava room, everyone was gone :O No one was there?!?! Hais...Jolynn's taking different bus from me. Poor me -_- bused back home alone.

Although that's not the first time I'm boarding the bus alone, but I still dislike it :( everyone will be like looking at you, then you will be like keep punching your phone. -_-" hais...basically that's me, don't kind of like taking bus alone...prefer taking the train :P Haha! Something new about me hor?! :P hehehe!

Reached home, was very hungry. Had my dinner, mum adviced me to go and visit the doctor, have been coughing badly these few nights. It's been three long weeks and the cough still likes me so much :P So yeah, dad went down to the clinic to register then I'll be right down after I had my dinner. Hmmmm...seen the doctor together with dad. Doctor said that my dad's cough is different from mine..:O and my dad's cough is easier to cure. Omg...mine might take a longer time -_- hais...eat so much medicine also didn't have much recover. Eee, next week orientation lehhh! Cough: better get off me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) hehehe!

Shall end here today. byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment