Friday, January 7, 2011

iloveschool!

OMG! Can't believe that's my title of this entry! :) So yeah! School was superb today!!! Talks a lot and LAUGGHHHHSSSSSSSS! :) Maths teacher was on medical leave. No form teachers! :P Had a lot of laughters in all lessons! and........................................we also pay attention to what teachers said okay? :P hehehe, probably I could say I love my class? Opps! :P

After school, went home, sister changed out of her contact lenses, headed Ang Mo Kio for lunch with Dad and Mum. After lunch, went to take sister's new spects! :) It's kind of nice! I like it too! :) Headed home then.

OMGGGG! I'm so looking forward to Seconday One Orientation!!! My cough please get off me! :D Let me have a wonderful time with the Secondary One Students! :) HAHA! It's now 3.40pm. I'm free to blog! Muahahahah! There's no homework for the weekends :D but...getting some Science notes done :) key them into my brain cells and never leak out!!! :P

Any new readers to my blog? Do visit both of my blogshop! http://www.downonfashion.blogspot.com ! Click! Go into awesome and cool brands! http://www.shopfor-brands.blogspot.com ! Happy shopping people! Any quiries, leave them in the tagboard! Will be replied real soon! :)

Ohhh yeah, got to go make some phone calls to change my appointment. *bow*

No comments:

Post a Comment