What a dead blog with no readers :( sad. Kinda busy and tired the last two days. On the 8th of Feburary, celebrate my mum's birthday! Happy belated birthday mummy! :)
So yeah, bought ice cream birthday cake from Swensen's!
Fooling around with dry ice! :)
Time for birthday song!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUMMY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
My piece of share! yummmy ~
Yesterday, as usual in school but cca tire me out! Hours of drills! :) Today, was a extremely tiring day in school. Pe was kind of a laughing during the running of 1.2km. A lot of classmates unwell after the run :( did relay and sprinting after that. Our next lesson, I nearly fell asleep. Seroiusly very tired. Gotta sleep like a pig tonight :P tests coming up! Presentations coming up! Project undone! Argh! -.- not copping really well on Science. Needa work extra hard to get the facts right :( parent's meeting with teachers tomorrow evening :)
My scheldue is packed :( theres outings and Chinese New Year gathering this weekend. I'm gonna miss all of them because of my cca!!! :( sad la! I've already missed like so so so so so so so many outings with my friends. Now, I got the permisson to attend this outing but things clash! :( Hais...
I think that should be all...
No comments:
Post a Comment