HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY! Its been days since I last posted. I'm back to blog now. Last three days, was kinda awesome aspecially Saturday! After my First Aid course, ended around 6pm. Asked my mummy if i could join all my friends for New year gathering at Jolynn's house. To my surprise I got the permission! :) rushed to her house after my piano lesson! Although I only been there for around an hour, I still had a lot of fun! :) hehe, on sunday, headed for First Aid course in the morning till evening. Kind of enjoyed the course. Just that the duration is supppper long :P haha!
Finally! Today! Its................................Valentine's day! Anyone celebrated? Candle light dinner with your love ones? Count stars in the mid night? :P HAHA! Reached school special early in the morning just because of the literature project! -.- brought my laptop along too. Soon, managed to complete in a so called "rush".
Again, its valentine's day and people gives chocolates, flowers and sweets. Hmmm, kind of surprise to received gifts from Eugene! ^^ Thanks for the carebear, rose and chocolates! :) hehe! I'm not the only one who recevied gifts, yay! :P we all were kinda pissed by literature but was still okay la. Hmmmm, dont know what I talking :P HAHA! Was smooth today...
Hmmmm, let's talk about something else. Guess how I celebrated my valentine's day! Hmmm...awesome! With my parents! Dad treated dinner at soup restaurant! Eat till full full :)
What should I talk about...hmmmm, how's school then? Common tests coming up! Chinese composition tomorrow! Just got back my chinese written test. S.A.D, flunk it :( science test tomorrow! One of my dangerous subject. Will try my best uh :) Support me :P
There's meeting tomorrow. I guess I'm gonna sleep earlier. Once again,
Happy Valentines' Day!
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment