Tuesday, February 22, 2011
bomb bomb pow!
I'll catch a grenade for yea ~
Heyhey!
Awesome days! Common tests this week. So far completed English and Chinese. Two more to go! Was manageable for the passed two papers :) Kind of enjoy myself in school these days. There'll be house meeting tomorrow. First meeting for the year. Wonder what will we be doing...cheers? Signing up of events? haha, we'll see tomorrow :) hmmm, yesterday did literature poem presentation. It was a total laughter :P was alright though. Thought there'll be council meeting today but nope.
Headed home sooooooooooooooonnn. So yea, yesterday didn't blog. Didn't have the time to. Will really try to blog real often :D Just done revising Science. Kinda little worried for my Mathematics :( Although I've been kinda strong at it, this time, not much confidence :( hais...but no matter what, I'll still try my best :) That's the spirit right?
Will blog again ~ stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment