Saturday, February 19, 2011
I'm qualified!
YAY! Good news to start with. I'm a qualified first aider! :) I passed my theroy and pratical! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ haha! Today's course, examination ended early. Went home around 4pm! Had fun! Piano lesson cancelled for today, teachers' on medical leave :( then I needa stay at home and study. Argh! These few days, in fact these few weeks, I didn't go any awesome places. School, home, school, home! Just like a routine! Hais...Next weekend, I'm sure gonna go out! Rotting at home :P I wanna go have fun out there yet I still want to acheive good results! No choice, needa study!
Hmmm...Monday, parade rehersal! OHMYGOD! I'll be "chao da" after that! Need to stand under the hot sun! But most of my friends are particiapting! Weeeeeeeeeeeee ~ my marching is still 'ER' there's much more to work on.
I WANNA GET A DSLR! IT SHOW ON MARCH, I'M IN! :P
KaiQi is mad about it :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment