Sunday, February 27, 2011

Eating your way down memory lane

Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high! Evening! Yesterday didn't blog course was kinda late and I'm tired :) I'm back here now! Interesting things to share with you guys about where I went yesterday :D Hmmmm, can your guess where I went by reading the title above? hehe!

Let me start...

Once upon a time...

Headed to......................................Sinagpore Flyer Sky deck! Went there with my parents and sister! We had our lunch at an awesome place! SINGAPORE FOOD TRAIL! Have anyone been there before? I simply love the enviornment and atmosphere there! Although it was like in the 60s and I haven't even born, it still creates a great impact in my memory! Didn't bring my camera out :( but........................snapped awesome photos with my iPhone!

Readers reading my entries, do scroll down and have a look at some of the photos! I've taken many photographs of the items and things that we have, now and you'll realised how different were the things, comapred to the 60s. Some of them were really beautiful with the patterns and colourings. They looked really traditional! I think nowadays, you can hardly find all this stuffs anymore :)

Above is a breifly typed short paragraph on where I went and what I saw :) Now, scroll down and take close look at all the photographs! :)

E.N.J.O.Y!


Just reached Sinapore Flyer Sky Deck. From there, you'll be able to capture a nice view of the Singapore Flyer! Soon, reached the food trail! Had my lunch there! Down to have a look!










Opps! This photo is not rotated. Hmmm forget it :P I had this bowl of yummy noodle for my lunch! :)




Szzzk Szzzk! YUMMY! ~ :P



OMG! Look at the bottles of drink! It doesn't look like what we normally had which is in cans. In the 60s, they have glass softdrinks! It's cool!






LOOK AT THIS FAN! It seriously looked old :P

Opps, what we call this? Typing machine? Hmmm, see how fortunate we are now, to have computers which is so convenient!





SUGARCANE!!!




Three syrup toppings for ice ball and ice karjang!






FANTA!!!





And here i goooooooooooooooooooo ~ up on the trishaw! :)


After our lunch, headed around there, shopping, look look here, look look there! snapped a lot of photos! Down for more!




I find this real cute! You know it's like so different from the milk bottle that we use today. haha!




When I saw this two cute little dolls, my parents told us that we used to have it in our previous house! OMG! Where has it gone to now? :P




Do your know what is this? ^ HAHA! It's call erm....I forgotten :P i only know it in chinese. Its call 痰盂 HAHA! People usually pee and poo in it or spit in it :)







Anyone knows what is this above? Hmmmm, is the machince to drill ice! My dad told me that when he is around 5 years old, he used to help my grandma and grandpa sell ice balls at the roadsides when there's like car racing events going on :P haha! :)


TI-GAM!




















Done my spamming/sharing! Aren't all the photos awesome? :P I know it's kind of blur and not sharp. But I hopyou, my dear readers, enjoy them :P It really brings your memory back to the old times! :) hmmm, back to the topic, I think that's all I have to share about yesterday.


Now, 7:13pm.
Back to talk more about today!

In the morning, woke up around 9am :) Wash-up and off to buy breakfast! Then do some confirmation with my friends if I can make it for the study group in the afternoon :) So yes, I did go. It was alright :) managed to clear all my doubts and undone questions for my math!

Home sweet home around 4:30pm! :)

Just had my dinner! Off to bath! :) byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment