Here we go, come with me
There's a world out there that we should see
Take my hand, close your eyes
With you right here, I'm a rocketeer
Evening! Tests are over, time to fly? Nehhh. More important exams coming up in no time. Alright, hmmm, finally the weekends are here! Tomorrow! Gonna shop till I drop! Opps! No money to spend. Not satisfying :P MUAHAH! JK ~ Window shopping is not bad too! :) Jolynn, sorry couldn't make it for tomorrow's trip to the stadium :( maybe find other domos to accompany you :) probably next week train together :) SMB youth games coming up! I've signed up for two events. Track events. I know I cannot run fast neither am I a good runner. Just join for the fun of it, if I didn't managed to get through the heats, at least I tried :P haha. Bored.
Currently on FM and doing some music theory. Feel like buying clothes, bags and camera! Looks like I've many things in mind! Argh! Camera first! HAHA! Can't wait for the IT show! Weet weet! ^_^
Nowadays weather is bad. It rain and shine subsequently. Heard that the virus of flu is spreading around once again. Readers, do take care. All the best everyone!
ROCK ON !
No comments:
Post a Comment