Thursday, March 17, 2011

I ♥ USS!


Say hi to my new born baby! ♥

UNIVERSAL STUDIO! The 16 of us are awesome! :) Firstly, thanks Eugene, Huiyi, Jia Wei, Jolynn, Juda, Jun rui, Kai Lin, Nicole, Noel, Reginald, Sandy, Vincent, William, Wu Tong, and Yong Ting for that wonderful day! I got a lot of things to say! But it's very hard to put it into words! I shall make this short and sweet! We went to Universal Studio! We went CRAZY! We SCREAMED like no ones business! We LAUGHED like our homes! We SNAPPED unlimited photographs!

In summary, we took 3 HUMAN rides! It was AWESOME! The first down drop was as if you're flying, your heart is detached from you! Screamed but no voice came out! :) 3 MUMMY rides! Spooky! *you will never find the book* haha! 2 RAPID ADVENTURE! We're wet! OMG! Waters coming in! *Dinosaur RAWRRRR* HAHA! 1 CANOPY FLYER! FAST AND STEADY! WIND! ~ 1 SHREAK 4D MAGIX! *FIONAAAAAAAA* ~ sweet and touching! 1 ACCELERATOR! Spin Spin ~ 1 ENCHANTED AIRWAY! weeeeeeeeeeeeee ~ 1 WATERWORLD STUDIO! The show was AWESOME! The actors and actress were fabulous! :)

We went CRAZY when it comes to water! OMG! I WANT ICE-CREAM!!! It was real warm there with the sun shinning right down! :) We even saw two of our schoolmate there! :) We went shopping around 5pm, took a group photo at Universal Studio Singapore and left around 5:30pm. And here we went hunting for extraordinary candies at Candylicious! :)

Soon, we're on the Monorail! Reached Harbour Front in no time! PIZZAHUT FOR DINNER! They settled 16 seats table for us! Ordered 2 large pizza, Hawaiian and Meat Galore and 10 Honey mastered wings. Some of them ordered individual set meals! :) Eat and joke, BILL came and it was like approximately 160 bucks! Split the bill and RUNNN! :)

HOME SWEET HOME!

Hmmmmm...................I know, your have been waiting for me to upload the photos huh. Don't worry! It'll be up in no time! It'll be in a slight show containing hundreds of photographs! You'll be able to see epic faces, awesome rides, cute emotions, pretty backgrounds! Do stay tuned for it! I'll be off for now!

-LOVE. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment