Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pray for Japan! ☮

EVENING SWEETYS. Your dearest is back to blog. Tomorrow is gonna be awesome right? Definately, I'm gonna make it awesome! Extreme excitement! Maybe I couldn't even sleep tonight due to the excitement! OMG! Imagine ~ 16 giants squeezing together boarding the train, the Monoral! MUAHAHA! Sadly, I'm not bringing my DSLR along tomorrow to USS. Most of the rides, we can't hold such bulky camera with us. But, of course I'll still have a camera with me! :) digital camera is fine too! ^_^

Homeworks are down, time to enjoy! Scream our hearts out tomorrow! Pray hard it don't rain. :) hmmmm...done packing my stuff, every things prepared. Nail polish is up! typing while drying my nails :P

Did you watch the news? Tusnami and earthquake hit Japan!!! Two hundred over thousands of people died. I hope this will not happen to Singapore. I hope and pray for Japan, it'll be over soon. World peace please. Disasters, OUT OF THE WAY! ☮

No comments:

Post a Comment