Saturday, June 11, 2011

Moments.


These two photos were taken by Kenny. We are at Batam's Golden Prawn, having our seafood dinner! I miss the moments!

It's been long yes... Went for cca camp at the campsite from 6th to 8 June. It's tough. We have to move fast! Endure and persevere! The bunk is extreme warm! Didn't sleep in my sleeping bag! I think I'm caught by some bed bugs! EEWWW. Went for interview for excom too! Have evacuation test too! BRONZE, I'M IN! Overall, managed to survive through it :P haha, had fun too! Broke camp on the 8th, came back home like one panda! Dislike my eyes! HAHA! Now............... I miss Batam! The school, the students, the times we all spent together, laughter, and the hotel but.....NOT THE WATER! haha. So yeaaaaaa...

It's been long since I last went shopping! Today I went with my family! ION! Wanted to buy wallet and bag! Sadly, didn't managed to get any haha. No designs touched my heart :P These few days, have been starting on my homeworks. It's week two now! I've to buck up right? :) More council meetings, programmes and outings coming up! Will be looking forward to them! Just a short one today. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment