I'm back HOME! The trip to Batam is awesome, I can say. There's a lot of fun! From riding in the ferry, going to the schools, in the hotel, having the high elements, flying fox, shopping, jungle trekking and more..!
Day one, reached school around 5:30 in the morning with our luggage! Meet up with friends, assemble and started calling the others who are not in yet. Soon, we boarded the bus to Harbour front! We collected our passport and our boarding pass there. Checked for the correct information that have been keyed on the pass. Checked mine and there's a mistake! OMG! Informed the person in charge and my passport has to be taken away to redo all the stuffs. I was like some kind of irritated! I'm afraid I couldn't get onto the ferry with the others! There were 9 other students with me that has the same problem. To my relief, I boarded the ferry soon! Joined my friends! Boarded Falcon Princess. Kind a nice ferry. In the ferry, we walked about to snap pictures, chit-chatting! In the middle of the journey, the ferry started rocking strongly. The feel of it is horrible but I didn't vomit. Still managed to go through that. We reached Batam around 45minutes. Get through the immigration and boarded the bus to the school we are allocateed to. Left our luggage in the bus and off to meet the students! They were so humble, cute and friendly. They welcome us with open arms! We taught then games!!! They appreciated us and enjoyed themselves! :) We had our lunch in the zoo. :O headed trekking in the jungle! We walked on slippery grounds, we saw huge ants, we saw fat and extreme green caterpillar! My sister was like, so many ants!!! HAHA! NICE EXPERIENCE! In the evening, finally we went to the hotel, headed the function room, teachers distributed us the room keys and we flew to our room!!! Jolynn was like so excited and dashed inside! :) I was the first to bathe. Guess what!!! When I'm bathing, *BLACK OUT* I was like OHMYGOD! Luckily the lights all came back fast! :) After washing up, went back to the function room to assemble and we're on our way to have our seafood dinner at Golden Prawn! The dinner was awesome! Tasty! and there's a guy singer on stage to entertain us with music! After dinner, back to hotel and soon, lights off!
Day two, I realised huiyi is a pig :P HAHA! :) Jolynn woke me up! :P wash up, we called others and woke them up too! At 7am, down for breakfast! Saw all sleepy eyes! HAHA! :) Went to the school in the morning, it was our last day there! Seriously had a lot of fun with them! The students were really sweet! They could really remember us and were excited to see us! Although their environment for studying is not as conducive as compared to Singapore, they didn't complain or anything. It is fun and easy getting along with them! We had a mini talent show that day! One of them can beat box very well and two of them show us magic! The whole class sang us a song and we sang for them too! :) Before we leave, we exchange email address and took photos together! I'm gonna miss them! Then, we headed for our lunch at Golden Water Sports! Had our lunch under the hot sun by the sea! Headed for the high elements! There were three stations. First aid, high elements and flying fox. My class headed for First aid first. We learnt some basic bandaging and CPR. Unfortunately, rain started to pour! Head back to the canteen, had little games and hope the rain will stop but it didn't. It became heavier and heavier. No choice, went back to the hotel. The OC came out with a mini trail for us to complete in the shopping mall near our hotel instead. Did that, back to the hotel, wash up, to the function room for dinner! After dinner, get ourselves changed for the culture night! There were Malay Dance performance by the batam students from the schools as well as our own school! Qaisarah sang for us too! She was really cutee! I like her voice! Everything ended around 10:30. We picnic at one room! Enjoyed ourselves! Headed back to our own rooms before lights off! and...off to..SWEET DREAMS!
Day three, I'll miss Batam! Last day, breakfast early at 7am! Waited for around an hour for the bus then to the high elements! I managed to ride on the flying fox! When I landed at the end, rain came! Reginald and I ran back to the shelter! Some of my friends haven't even have a try on it! :( Time for shopping! Went back to hotel, get ourselves changed and had our lunch, headed shopping! Back around 4pm or so. Packed our luggage! My bag is seriously small! :( nearly exploded! One advice not to bring hand carry bags to overseas when you need to walk a distance especially it is very heavy! I carried mine like one crazy woman! HAHA! Very heavy la :) Without knowing, we're on the ferry heading back to Singapore! So fast! It's just like yesterday when we board the ferry heading to Batam. Time flies! Picnic on the ferry! Finish up all the snacks, listened to the music! When the ferry started rocking, headaches got on me! Soon, we landed in Singapore, then on the bus, then reached school and I'm on my way home!
The three days, I've learnt a lot! The life in Batam and in Singapore is very different. Each has their goods. :) Most importantly, I had fun and I bet my friends too! :)
This is long right? HAHA!:) Now, I miss my lovely bed. Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment