Friday, September 9, 2011
Love of photography.
Life without photography will be plain boring isn't it? Time flew once again and September hols are coming to an end. So yeaaah, I've been doing lots of shopping these days. Spent a few bucks on movies too! SMURFS is awesome trust me! They were real cute cartoons! Catch it sometime! Supposedly to be going shopping with my dear friends today but didn't get the permission to. Need to be good and stay home to complete my piles of homework. yes, my results aren't superb. Mathematics dropped like no ones business! ohmygod. I got no idea how it fall from such high until it landed down on a C5. No matter what, I'll try my very best in eoy. Talking about photography, I've snapped quite a few photographs while I was out with my superbbb friends! Worry less, I'll upload some. hehh! Photographs are great items of memories.
-I think the only reason people hold onto memories so tight is because memories are the only thing that don't change when everything and everyone else does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment