I've much to say but I think I'll not type it all out. So I've been fine, busying revising, studying etc. basically everything and all that have to do with school. Finally the exams are down. Guess what Sunday, 16th, I went down to Scape. To my luck, I saw Ian Fang!!! Handsome! Have a shot with him! Woot! Saw Edwin too! :) haha. yeaaa, happy these days! Yesterday was teacher's marking day. Planned to go out and catch on a movie but didn't. Hmmm, was at home the whole afternoon, really bored la. Today was the releasing of results! Went to school with a peace of mind. Hoping that I'll do good! Early in the morning, we got back our Math paper! HAPPY ME. 81 :) Next Chinese 62 English 63 and Art 65. The rest will be out tomorrow! Nothing to say for the marks, pretty okay but I think I expected too much, still will do better next time round. Haven't get back my Science result. Should I opt in for Pure Science next year? Or should I just do combine? I'm neither good at fnn, dnt nor art. HOW! I know that for the previous few post, I've been mentioning that I wanted Pure Science class but now... I'm afraid I couldn't cope and I might drop? i don't know. Let's see how it goes. After exams, post activities are coming up! Hope it'll be interesting. Everyone is slowly launching into the holiday mood! Going wild? haha. Shall catch up on some shopping and movies some day. I hope to spent time with all my dear friends again! Our distance is getting further and further... really miss the times. I'll wish to get them back! This holiday alright! Catch up and talk non-stop! :) The thought of the need to split the class next year, heart sank. I can't bear to leave the class... Can't we just stay together and promote as a whole? Why split? What if all friends were split up? sad max.
I'll be back tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment