Monday, November 14, 2011

So long and i'm back.

Last few days, went out shopping for early chinese new year clothes! Guess what; i bought qipao. Decided to wear qipao next year to catch back the feeling of it when i was a kid :P -it cost much but pretty pretty.

Going on a holiday soon! Yesterday went to travel services and mummy mentioned that we're heading Hong Kong this time. I went head over heels! happy max! After we discuss about the tours, air tickets and hotels, mummy changed her mind and we just go KL. Disappointed me. Was kinda unhappy but is okay now. I'll be leaving in a noon flight on Monday 21st  and will be back on Thursday!

Trip to uss will be postpone till dec! Transformers will be in and Christmas decos will be up too! I love those Christmas lightings! -beautiful.

My new wardrobe will be in in hours time! Gonna go get some packing done. -bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment