Sunday, November 20, 2011

Flying again!

HEYYY. So it has been days. I'm back to blog before I'm off to Kuala Lumpur. Actually it was Hong Kong but it turned out differently. so yeaaa flying off tomorrow and will be back on Thursday! I'll blog if I have time in the hotel! Last few days, went out for an early celebration for Jolynn and Reginald's birthday together with Huiyi and Zieyine! It's been really long since the five of us went out together! We had our lunch at Ion's Xin Wang and laugh our hearts out! We chat like we never before. hahaha. We did some shopping too. The 'best' part, we took a good 45 minutes to make our way to Far East Plaza. Far East Shopping Centre cheated us which led us walking all the way there. We asked people around then we finally landed at Far East Plaza. Shop for an hour and off we go! *legs sore -home sweet home.

#erupt end. bye! miss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment