It's Friday, Friday, Gotta get down on Friday Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend! Going on the friday mood for Rebecca black's song? no no I'm not a fan. haha. Tomorrow's weekends, should be interesting yea, going for shoot in the morning? then off to shop with dear daddy mummy sista. hmm, school term ended and holiday starts. time to party? yes. haha. A few days ago, went off to town with Jolynn and Huiyi to do some early shopping! all of us spend kinda lot of money. Laugh like some siaozabo at burger king that night. Sorry no photos these days! Soon there will be chunks up here.
Ohhh man, school terms ends means NO SCHOOL? cannot see classmates, friends? then I'm so gonna miss them all. Why is there such a thing as streaming? irritating only. The subject combination results will be out in four days time. muahaha, will i get into that class? idontknow. bahhhah.
Another Universal Studio outing with darlings at the end of this month! Excited max! another trill on the rollar coaster. So gonna get on the cylon this time! I'll get back tomorrow. tada, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment