Monday, November 7, 2011

The time spent!

I shall now summarize what I did the last few days yea? On saturday, woke up early in the morning, meet huiyi and we are off to school for the shoot. It's fun though. We apply make ups and ended like cavewomens, actually we should :) haha. It's really funny if you would to see how we converse in caveman language and overall outlook. Had fun that day! Having said that, I only had around 4 hours of sleep the day before. Which lead to me walking like half asleep zombies in the shopping mall with my parents, in that afternoon. Soo yea, Sunday was awesome, early in the morning headed down to Harrison road for the warehouse sale of converse as many other brands. It was an hour of queuing before I get into that "factory". But I can say that it is worth while that hour of waiting under the sun. Purchased a lot of stuffs! Thanks daddy. Today is public holiday and I'm out again! Mummy's promised me a new wardrobe and I got it today! Went to several furniture warehouses/outlets and got my eye on this white one! Set! I want! Haha, it'll be in next week. Happy me. Tomorrow will be the results of the subject combination. Or I can say is in half an hours' time. I'm gonna check it out later. Whos' my new classmate? Nice to know huhh. I'll be back tomorrow to update more. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment