MERRRRYYYYYY CHRISTMAS!
Awesome Christmas! L O V E L O V E.
Spent my day at ION's Fish & Co. with this two ladiesss!
DEEP LOVE. *thumbs up la! Must try ;) free advertorial hehe.
You're mine! mine! mine!
W E. A R E. T O O. C U T E!
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU BONE FISH ;)
December is always my favourite month! Festive season! LOOK at that ~~~ Orchard is always exceptionally beautiful when Christmas arrives! *condensation on my lenses*
OHHHHHMANN.. Real crowded! We're on our way to Cineleisure! It's late and there's more people on the streets! SQUEEZEEEEEEEEEEE ~~~
That's a wonderful day spent with two of my ladies! ;) B E S T C H R I S T M A S!
Time for family after that crazy night! ;)
Look A LIKE not? ;) Twins ehhh! ~ Merry Christmas ah mei! :P
Orange with glitter top to match with Christmas? LOVE IT.
So I'll be ending this post with this pinkishhhh me!
OKAYY. byeee. MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVELYS!
No comments:
Post a Comment